Why has nobody told me this before?
Drawing on years of experience as a clinical psychologist, online sensation Dr Julie Smith shares all the skills you need to get through life’s ups and downs.
Filled with secrets from a therapist’s toolkit, this is a must-have handbook for optimising your mental health. Dr Julie’s simple but expert advice and powerful coping techniques will help you stay resilient no matter what life throws your way.
Written in short, bite-sized entries, you can turn straight to the section you need depending on the challenge you’re facing – and immediately find the appropriate tools to help with . . .
- Managing anxiety
- Dealing with criticism
- Battling low mood
- Building self-confidence
- Finding motivation
- Learning to forgive yourself
- Lay the groundwork for robust mental wellbeing by becoming aware of how your feelings are generated.
- Turn bad moods into better moods by focusing on “good enough” decisions.
- Learning how to manage anxiety will open up your life.
- Ask for help when you need it, and learn to give it in return.